[WARNING] Don't run this command!!!!!!!!!!!!
😉 Good Guy 😉
2021-01-16 03:00:00 UTC
. . .
The main message is in HTML but you need my permission to read it. Thank you for obeying my rules.
. . .
--
With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer
Jonathan N. Little
2021-01-16 14:51:55 UTC
<snip stupidly posted path>
The folder will create an icon and when you try to open it, it will
corrupt your NTFS file system.
Well that is damn irresponsible and stupid. You do know it is NOT
patched right? Reference the article, but don't post the actual command
that will do the damage.
--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
Auric__
2021-01-16 23:07:36 UTC
Post by Jonathan N. Little
<snip stupidly posted path>
The folder will create an icon and when you try to open it, it will
corrupt your NTFS file system.
Well that is damn irresponsible and stupid. You do know it is NOT
patched right? Reference the article, but don't post the actual command
that will do the damage.
Actually, I'm kinda glad he did. Saves me the trouble looking it up for
myself.

And anyone who does what he said, and ignores the warning, well... "stupid is
as stupid does."
Is there no triumph without loss, without pain, without regret?
Jonathan N. Little
2021-01-16 23:22:21 UTC
Post by Auric__
Post by Jonathan N. Little
<snip stupidly posted path>
The folder will create an icon and when you try to open it, it will
corrupt your NTFS file system.
Well that is damn irresponsible and stupid. You do know it is NOT
patched right? Reference the article, but don't post the actual command
that will do the damage.
Actually, I'm kinda glad he did. Saves me the trouble looking it up for
myself.
And anyone who does what he said, and ignores the warning, well... "stupid is
as stupid does."
Except A) in the article they to don't have a copy-n-paste text
representation of the command but an image, and B) the article is a
must-read showing how easy the command can be surreptitiously evoked.

Take care,

Jonathan