[ Microsoft ] What's Next in End-User Computing
😉 Good Guy 😉
2021-07-08 21:00:00 UTC
I have used 21st century technology to compose this post. Some users may not be able to read it on their old computer or laptop. They will need to upgrade their machine if they want to benefit from my off-the-cuff remarks.
--
With over 1.3 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer
😉 Good Guy 😉
2021-07-14 23:01:00 UTC
I have used 21st century technology to compose this post to make it easier for people to read the message in hypertext. I used a DELL keyboard to compose this message.
--
With over 1.3 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer