Preparing the Windows 10 May 2021 Update for Release
😉 Good Guy 😉
2021-04-29 21:21:22 UTC
Main message is in the second part hidden from people not interested in Windows 10 news.
--
With over 1.3 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer
ray
2021-04-30 16:05:10 UTC
We are preparing the *Windows 10 May 2021 Update (version 21H1)* for
release. We believe that Build 19043.928
<https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2021/04/13/releasing-windows-10-build-19043-928-21h1-to-beta-release-preview-channels/>
is the final build for the May 2021 Update, and the media for this
build can be downloaded here
<https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewiso>.
We are continuing to improve the overall experience of the May 2021
Update on customers’ PCs through our usual servicing cadence. This
means that Windows Insiders in the Beta and Release Preview Channels
are already on “newer” 21H1 bits as of earlier this week with the
release of Build 19043.964
<https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2021/04/28/releasing-windows-10-build-19043-964-21h1-to-beta-channel-release-preview-channels/>.
<https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2021/04/28/preparing-the-windows-10-may-2021-update-for-release/>
<https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2021/04/28/preparing-the-windows-10-may-2021-update-for-release/>
<https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2021/04/28/preparing-the-windows-10-may-2021-update-for-release/>
<https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2021/04/28/preparing-the-windows-10-may-2021-update-for-release/>
<https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2021/04/28/preparing-the-windows-10-may-2021-update-for-release/>
Good luck and we should have fun in the next two weeks or so!!
--
With over 1.3 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer
One of the things I love about Linux (Debian in particular) is that
every update is not a new 'experience'.
Teddy-Bears
2021-04-30 21:54:02 UTC
[...]
With over 1.3 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
One of the things I love about Linux (Debian in particular) is that every update is not a new 'experience'.
And you can wait till the cows come home to install it, and you can even look at a change log if you wish.
--
Linux Mint Cinnamon 20.1 64bit, Dell Inspiron 5570 laptop
Quad Core i7-8550U, 16G Memory, 512G SSD, 750G & 1TB HDDs
*I collect teddy bears.
Brian Gregory
2021-05-12 14:56:07 UTC
Good luck and we should have fun in the next two weeks or so!!
See, I told you, trolls do often have the weirdest ideas of what's fun.
--
Brian Gregory (in England).